Roadworks in Leicester - 3rd July 2016
Published on Friday, July 1, 2016
New work starting week commencing Sunday, July 3:
• Abbey Street: cabling work. Road closed at junction with Garden Street, which will also be closed, on Sunday (Jul 3) only. Diversions in place.
• Castle Street: building works. Road closed from Tuesday (Jul 4).
On-going works in the city:
• Marlborough Street: construction work. Road closed between Welford Road and Duke Street. Diversions in place.
• Belvoir Street: carriageway works. Various restrictions in place as required between Granby Street and Albion Street. Diversions in place
• Groby Road: improvement works. Various restrictions in place on the A50, around County Hall Island, and New Parks Way through to Aikman Avenue.
• Nichols Street: building works. Road closed between Burton Street and Midland Street. Diversions in place.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC Lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am to 1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information tune in to Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel