Roadworks in Leicester this week
Published on Friday, January 18, 2019
New work starting w/c Sunday 20 January 2019:
- Humberstone Lane: water mains renewal. Road closed to inbound traffic between Barkbythorpe Road and Claymill Road from Monday (21 January). Diversions in place.
- Jubilee Road: Belgrave Gate improvement scheme. Road closed from Monday (21 January).
- London Road: Pedestrian and cycleway improvements. Temporary signals and lane restrictions in place as required. No left turn onto London Road from Granville Road. Diversion via Mayfield Road roundabout.
- York Street: building works. Road closed. Diversions in place.
- Aikman Avenue: water main works. Temporary signals in use at the Letchworth Road junction.
- Catherine Street: gas main works. Temporary signals in use.
- Keyham Lane West: carriageway resurfacing. Temporary signals in use between Barry Road and Ivychurch Crescent.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For details of all upcoming roadworks in Leicester please visit leicester.roadworks.org
To report a problem, please call Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm and 9.30am-1pm on Saturdays. For real-time travel information, follow @ATCLeicester on Twitter and tune in to BBC Radio Leicester (104.9FM)
More information about parking and travel in Leicester can be found at leicester.gov.uk/travel