Roadworks in Leicester - 10th July 2016
Published on Friday, July 8, 2016
New work starting week commencing Sunday, July 10:
• Abbey Street: cabling work. Road closed at its junction with Garden Street, which will also be closed, on Sunday (July 10) only. Diversions in place.
• Kent Street: cabling work. Road closed between Sussex Street and Humberstone Road on Sunday (July 10) only. Diversions in place.
• Southgates: cherry-picker on highway. Lane restriction on the Southgates slip road between the Magazine and St Nicholas Circle on Sunday morning (July 10) only.
• New Street: water main works. Road closed overnight from 8pm on Tuesday (July 12) until 6am on Wednesday (July 13). Diversions in place.
• Chapel Lane: water main works. Road closed between Welford Road and Craighill Road on 14 July only. DIversions in place.
On-going works in the city:
• Marlborough Street: construction work. Road closed between Welford Road and Duke Street. Diversions in place.
• Belvoir Street: carriageway works. Road closed between Granby Street and Albion Street. Diversions in place
• Nichols Street: building works. Road closed between Burton Street and Midland Street. Diversions in place.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC Lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am to 1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information tune in to Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel