Roadworks in Leicester - 29th May 2016
Published on Friday, May 27, 2016
New work starting week commencing Sunday, May 29:
• Knighton Lane East: sewer works. Road closed eastbound from junction with Welford Road from Tuesday (May 31). Diversions in place.
• Vaughan Way: water main work. Lane closures in place on Wednesday (June 1) only.
On-going works in the city:
• Bath Lane: crane in highway. Road closed between Alexander Street and Blackfriars Street. Diversions in place.
• Groby Road: improvement works. Various restrictions in place on the A50, around County Hall Island, and New Parks Way through to Aikman Avenue.
• Beaumont Leys Lane: footpath improvements. Temporary signals at junction with Leicester Road.
• Nichols Street: building works. Road closed between Burton Street and Midland Street. Diversions in place.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC Lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am to 1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information tune in to Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel