Roadworks in Leicester - 8th January 2017
Published on Friday, January 6, 2017
New work starting week commencing Sunday, 8 January:
• Millstone Lane: carriageway improvements. Road closed from Monday (9 Jan). Diversions in place.
• Chatham Street: carriageway repairs. Road closed at junction with Stamford Street from Friday (13 Jan). Diversions in place.
Ongoing works in the city:
• Grange Lane: building works. Road closed between Deacon Street and Gosling Street. Other restrictions, as required, in surrounding streets including changes to the one-way system in Deacon Street, The Gateway and Gosling Street.
• Market Place South: redevelopment works: Road closed. Also affects parts of Hotel Street, Market Place and Friar Lane. Diversions in place.
• Jupiter Close: building work. Road closed between Albion Street and Granby Street. Diversions in place.
• York Street: building work. Road closed between Albion Street and Granby Street. Diversions in place.
• Marlborough Street: construction work. Road closed between Welford Road and Duke Street. Diversions in place.
• Nichols Street: building work. Road closed between Burton Street and Midland Street. Diversions in place.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries, please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 000. ATC lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am-1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information tune in to Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel