Roadworks in Leicester - 29th October 2017
Published on Friday, October 27, 2017
New works in the city (w/c Sunday 29 October):
• Anstey Lane: water main works. Overnight road closure in place at Glenfrith Way island from 7pm on Saturday (29 Oct) until early on Sunday morning. Diversions in place.
• Church Gate: carriageway repairs. Road closed between Vaughan Way and Mansfield Street on Sunday (29 Oct) only. Diversions in place.
• Rutland Street: carriageway repairs. Off-peak lane closures in place between Granby Street and Charles Street on Sunday (29 Oct) and Monday (30 Oct). Diversions in place.
• Nedham Street: bridge works. Overnight road closures in place (between 10pm and 6am) close to bridge from Monday (30 Oct). Diversions in place.
• Deacon Road: drainage works. Road closed between Glebelands Road and Chancel Road from Monday (30 Oct).
• Marlborough Street: construction work. Road closed between Welford Road and Duke Street. Diversions in place.
• Friar Lane: carriageway improvements. Road closed between Southgates and Berridge Street. Diversions in place. Access maintained for pedestrians.
• Colton Street: construction work. Road closed between Church Street and Rutland Street. Diversions in place.
• York Street: building works. Road closed between Albion Street and Granby Street. Diversions in place.
• Welford Road: carriageway improvements. Temporary lane closure in place between Welford Place and Marlborough Street.
• King Street: carriageway improvements. Road closed between Belvoir Street/Welford Place and Marlborough Street. Access for pedestrians maintained.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries, please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am-1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information tune in to Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel