Roadworks in Leicester - 4th February 2018
Published on Friday, February 2, 2018
New work starting w/c Sunday 4 February 2018
• Humberstone Gate East: Alice Hawkins procession. Rolling road closures for short time only along parade route (Humberstone Gate East, Charles Street, Humberstone Gate West, East Gates, Cheapside, Market Place South) from 1.30pm on Sunday (4 Feb)
• Wigston Street: carriageway repairs. Road closed on Sunday (4 Feb) only. Diversions in place.
• Loughborough Road: construction works. Road closed between Red Hill Circle and Meadows Way to city-bound traffic only. Diversions in place.
• Highcross Street: construction works. Various restrictions in place as required. Also affects Great Central Street and parts of Vaughan Way.
• Calais Hill: carriageway improvements. Road closed between Calais Street and Dunkirk Street. Diversions in place.
• York Street: construction works. Road closed between Granby Street and Albion Street. Diversions in place. Pedestrian access maintained at all times.
• Friar Lane: carriageway improvements. Road closed between Southgates and Berridge Street. Diversions in place. Access maintained for pedestrians.
• Colton Street: construction work. Road closed between Church Street and Rutland Street. Diversions in place.
Please note that emergency situations may require work schedules to be changed at short notice.
For queries, please contact Area Traffic Control on 0116 254 0000. ATC lines are open Monday-Friday 6.30am-6.30pm, and 9.30am-1pm on Saturdays.
For up-to-date information, tune in to BBC Radio Leicester (104.9 FM).
Details of roadworks and information about car parking in Leicester are available online at www.leicester.gov.uk/travel